Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wild Fire.

I will never know the Lord enough. For a thousand ways, He is so dang attractive because of this. Because his LOVE and his HEART are worth getting to know deeper and
deeper and
deeper and
d
e
e
p
e

r
.

For class I read ancient epics of multiple gods whom are swayed with human emotions and weakness. And I often look up from my reading to remark on how hopeless life would be without my God, without the hope for salvation, without a peace that surrounds you in the dead of night all alone. Because even in times when I had strayed from God and felt at the bottom of the dark valley, I knew God would pick me back up and brush me off and we could start over again. What hope is there without the hand of the father, the grace of our Jesus, and the comfort of the Spirit? Many believe it is only a story. a story! a story! a story! I have written stories. Stories have an up and a middle and a down and a solution and a conclusion. Fictional stories are created to show a greater truth about unattainable ideas like love or pride or death or truth. THE LOVE OF GOD IS NOT just a story. Fictional or nonfictional stories speak of truth. But God is truth speaking truth. Truth breathing truth breathing truth. Father, Spirit, Son.


I don't know where I am going with this.


God, show me how to share your love.



No comments: